The photorejuvenation process uses pulses of concentrated light to treat:
- Sun Damage: Wide areas of pigmentation on face, neck, chest, and other areas.
- Sunspots: Pigmented lesions, also known as age spots
- Rosacea: General inflammation of the cheeks and face
- Telangiectasias: Individual Facial vessels which can be red, blue, or purple in color
Safe, Comfortable, and Fast!
Natural Look’s photorejuvenation process provides the most skin-safe, comfortable, and effective photofacials available, with little to no downtime. Photorejuvenation appointments are quick, and you can return to work or other activities - looking and feeling great!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does pulsed light therapy work?
Natural Look uses specialized handpieces which filter light to target blood vessels and pigmented lesions. Each band of the spectrum has a wavelength that is ideal for different treatments, such as sunspot removal and vessel clearance.
The Palomar photorejuvenation handpiece emits pulses of light into the skin. The light is absorbed by the pigment in sunspots and the blood in visible vessels, which typically fade from view within two weeks.
What body areas can I get treated?
Most areas except directly around the eyes. The face, neck, chest, arms, back and legs can all be treated.
What should I expect after the treatment?
- Immediately after treatment, you can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2-24 hours, and can be soothed with cold gel or ice packs.
- Sunspots/Sun Damage: The sunspots will darken after treatment and be naturally shed from the skin within 1-2 weeks.
- Rosacea: Skin tone will typically benefit from less pronounced redness within a week after treatments.
- Spider Veins: Vessels may disappear after treatment or they may appear darker and then fully or partially fade within 10-14 days.
- Typically, a few visits will be necessary to treat sunspots, rosacea, and vessels.
View Before and After Photos