Our Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy or BHRT is a plant-sourced treatment to safely and effectively rebalance fluctuations of aging natural hormones
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) uses hormones derived from natural plant sources to replicate the body’s natural hormonal levels. Pellets, placed under the skin, consistently release small, physiological doses of hormones that provide optimal therapy.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance:
- Lack of Focus and Anxiety
- Struggle Losing Weight
- Low Libido
- Trouble Falling or Staying Asleep
- Mood Swings
- Lack of Energy
- Decreased Strength
- Depressed Feelings
- Hot or Cold Flashes
- Vaginal Dryness
Why Choose Pellets?
Other hormone therapies usually require continued maintenance, this could mean taking a pill, rubbing a cream or giving yourself a shot.
Pellets deliver consistent, healthy hormone levels for 3-4 months in women and 4-6 months in men.
Pellets help to avoid you avoid the fluctuations of hormones delivered by a different method. Pellets have been shown to help with menopausal symptoms, maintenance of bone density, improvement in sex drive, losing weight, helping with sleep, and much more!
- After the age of 30, most people produce between 3% and 10% less hormones every year.
- Hormone pellets contain the identical chemical structure as your body’s natural hormones.
- Pellets release all natural, bio-identical estradiol and/or testosterone and are metabolized consistently into the body as needed.
- Balanced hormones are essential for good health, as well as disease prevention.
- Hormone pellets have been in use since around 1939.
What Is Required Before Pellet Insertion?
A comprehensive blood panel is normally required and can be discussed with our healthcare provider.
What Happens After the Pellets Are Inserted?
Pellets are bio-identical and contain nothing more than the hormones your body naturally produces. The pellets are completely dissolved and absorbed by your body as they are needed. The pellets do not leave anything behind once they utilized by the body.