CRUSH STUBBORN FAT WITH VANQUISH ME
Do you exercise and eat right and still have problem areas? Maybe you were fit and tone in all the right places, and then you had babies, and now you can’t get your body back the way it was.
Vanquish ME (Maximum Energy) is the newest state-of-the-art, non-invasive Fat Reduction procedure that eliminates unwanted fat using Safe Selective RF Technology (radio frequency) to destroy the fat cells.
Vanquish can help you lose up to two to four inches, with just four to six treatments.
Vanquish versus CoolSculpt, SculptSure, and others:
- Vanquish ME has the added benefit of skin tightening as well as the ability to treat large areas in one sitting.
- Vanquish has a large panel to treat an area six to eight times greater in size than a treatment pad with CoolSculpt or SculptSure.
- Vanquish ME is the most cost-effective treatment for eliminating unwanted fat on the market today.
Natural Look Medical Spa is the only office trained and certified by BTL in Northeast Florida to provide treatments with Vanquish ME.
Benefits of Vanquish ME
- Helps Eliminate Fat–without “side effects” associated with Liposuction or Gastric Bypass.
- No Anesthesia Required–This procedure does not require anesthesia.
- Less Risk–since Vanquish ME is non-invasive, there is no risk of infection or downtime associated with surgery.
- No Pain, No Downtime–The Vanquish ME procedure takes 45-60 minutes, and you can return to work immediately without interrupting your personal or professional lifestyle.
- Minimal Side Effects–may include redness of the skin, a slight warm sensation at the treatment site. There has been no reported pain or numbness following the procedure.
NOT LIMITED TO
BMI (Body Mass Index) isn’t limited to 30, unlike other body shaping procedures.
A full flank to flank body treatment – leaving no unevenness or lines of demarcation.
Non-invasive with no downtime – so you can carry on with everyday life after a treatment session.
More fat removed with the industry’s largest spot size from a patient and at a lower cost.