The Cynosure ICON IPL Photorejuvenation process uses pulses of concentrated light to treat:
- Sun Damage: Wide areas of pigmentation on face, neck, chest, back and legs.
- Sunspots: Pigmented lesions, also known as age spots
- Rosacea: General inflammation of the cheeks and face
- Telangiectasias: Individual Facial vessels which can be red, blue, or purple in color
Safe, Comfortable, and Fast!
Natural Look’s photorejuvenation process provides the most skin-safe, comfortable, and effective photofacials available, with little to no downtime. Photorejuvenation appointments are quick, and you can return to work or other activities – looking and feeling great!
What body areas can I get treated?
Most areas except directly around the eyes. The face, neck, chest, arms, back and legs can all be treated.
What should I expect after the treatment?
- Immediately after treatment, you can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2-24 hours, and can be soothed with cold gel or ice packs.
- Sunspots/Sun Damage: The sunspots will darken after treatment and be naturally shed from the skin within 1-2 weeks.
- Rosacea: Skin tone will typically benefit from less pronounced redness within a week after treatments.
- Spider Veins: Vessels may disappear after treatment or they may appear darker and then fully or partially fade within 10-14 days.
- Typically, a few visits will be necessary to treat sunspots, rosacea, and vessels.