Stem Cell Therapy–No surgery. No downtime. Real results.
Stem cell therapy, also known as Regenerative Medicine, promotes the repair response of diseased, dysfunctional, or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives.
Regenerative Medicine, also called Stem Cell Therapy, is changing the way ailments are treated by supplementing the body’s natural healing process. We use stem cells to enhance, improve, and maximize results of anti-aging treatments, reduce downtime and expedite or alleviate healing time.
Stem Cells aid in several regrowth and rejuvenation treatments, including:
- Hair Restoration for both Men and Women to stimulate natural hair growth and follicle function.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation (Feminine Rejuvenation) due to overstretching of the vaginal canal during childbirth as well as with natural aging.
- Skin Rejuvenation ideal for patients who want drastic rejuvenation effects, but are not inclined towards aggressive surgical or chemical alternatives.
As we age, we experience:
- Longer healing time
- Increased inflammation
- Changing the chemical environment
- Cell exhaustion (cell aging)
Over time, healthy tissue can become dysfunctional due to age and injury. A human cell and tissue product (HCT/P) provides the patient with a way to repair, reconstruct, replace, or supplement the same essential functions of the stem cell recipient’s cells or tissues. Your healing times will vary, depending on the severity of the procedure.
Consult the grid to learn more about Regenerative Medicine.
Depending on the procedure, patients typically experience an immediate effect because stem cells are known to be very anti-inflammatory. It can occur within seven days of treatment and usually last up to 14 days. Regeneration will continue for up to 24 months. Results may last for 5-7 years.
Regenerative Medicine is an area of healthcare that has the potential to have an effect on how specific human ailments are managed.
Let us help you determine if Regenerative Medicine is the right treatment for you. Contact us for a complimentary consultation by calling (904) 928-9400 or submit a request form.
*Individual results may vary
Skin Rejuvenation Before and After
- Mayo Clinic: What is stem cell therapy (regenerative medicine) and how does it work?
- Predictive Biotec: www.predictivebiotech.com/regenerative-medicine